In business, corporate hospitality is a key marketing tool. 80% of business leaders recognise its importance in a modern world in which face to face contact is not as common as it once was.
The personal touch is highly valued. Corporate hospitality is a lot more inviting and exciting than a meeting in a boardroom.
The industry is worth £1.2 billion. Corporate hospitality through events management London firms offers an experience containing excellence and luxury that shows a business contact, client, acquaintance or manager that they are valued.
The result is more business, greater productivity and a strengthened relationship.
VIP sports packages are available in these sports and the key events in the sporting calendar are covered, in the UK and internationally:
- Horse racing
- The Henley Regatta
Events management London specialists offer corporate hospitality packages for West End theatre shows, classical music concerts, ballet and unique events like a Coldplay concert, Cirque du Soleil or the Royal Horticultural Society Chelsea Flower Show.
Whatever the interests of your business contact, you’ll impress and win business.
VIP sports packages can include any of the following benefits and bespoke packages are easy to arrange with professionals like DTB Sports and Events so whatever you need, it can normally be supplied.
- Champagne reception.
- The best reserved seats in optimum locations.
- Access to exclusive corporate hospitality areas.
- Dedicated hosts.
- Meet sporting heroes and commentators.
- A Q&A or presentation from a legend in the sport.
- Private boxes and suites.
- Souvenir programme.
- Free bar.
- Cash bar.
- Complimentary drinks.
- Coffee/tea on arrival.
- A la carte meal of 3, 4 or 5 courses.
- Afternoon tea.
- Signed photographs.
- Autograph opportunities.
- Souvenir gift.
- Event cushions.
- Parking space.
- VIP documents and wallet.
One of the favourite Manchester United VIP sports packages is based in The Champions Suite. Prices start from around £280 and the dress code is smart/casual.
- A private suite on the North Stand, Level 7.
- Executive padded seats on North Stand. Adjacent to the half way line.
- Visits from Manchester United legends.
- Access to the suite 3 hours before kick-off and 1 hour after the match.
- A 4 course a-la-carte meal.
- Champagne reception.
- Complimentary bar which includes beers, house wines, soft drinks and spirits.
- Exclusive waitress service.
- Complimentary programme.
- Car parking, 1 per 4 guests.
- The option to personalise your suite (if you take all 16 places.)
If your client prefers non-sporting activities, then a theatre package could be ideal.
This package relates to Billy Elliot and is typical of the West End theatre show corporate hospitality packages on offer:
- A dedicated theatre host.
- Optimum seating.
- A designated corporate hospitality area, 45 minutes’ pre-show and during the interval.
- Bar serving house champagne, wine, beer and soft drinks.
- Pre-show – a selection of savoury canapés.
- Interval – indulgent dessert bites.
- A theatre programme and souvenir brochure per guest.
Corporate and sports VIP packages through events management London specialists are hugely popular and cost effective so don’t hesitate to arrange your experience today.