Readers fly over a lot, especially on the Internet. The most important statement should therefore be at the top of your page or your paragraph. Only then go into detail. If your reader got stuck with his eyes, he will want to read more. With the essay writing services you can find the best choices now.
Subheadings relax and give structure
Interesting things can be better filtered out. But the headlines have to be meaningful for that. One possibility is to write the headlines in color.
List important points – this relaxes and is read sooner than long texts
Short sentences and simple, vivid texts are read longer and longer
Short statements and lively language keep your readers on your side, while with lengthy (or complicated) texts your readers get off earlier and leave the page.
Everyone knows people who like to decorate before they come to the essential. We want to get to the point quickly. This includes deleting unnecessary words that have no meaning for the text.
- It’s best to read through your lyrics again later and to stroke words that fill your texts unnecessarily.
- Your texts should be pleasant and fluid to read.
- Focus on the key messages.
- Write in simple words or in the language of your target group.
Heels for optical relaxation
Plan more paragraphs than in the print area. The eye gets tired much faster on the internet. Care with heels for a visual loosening.
Call to action
Do not forget! What do you want the visitor to do next, before he leaves your website? (contact me, sign up for my newsletter).
Every single page (also every blog post) needs at least 1 call to action.
Keywords / keywords for search engines
Even before the text is created, it pays to think about which words (= keywords) people are looking for to land on your website.
Think about: what are you writing about which keyword might fit?
Tip: There are also so-called keyword planners on the internet who can provide you with even more ideas.
Build Keywords On Your Website:
- (Main) heading
- Filenames of the pictures
- work on each page with their own matching keywords
- customize the permalinks ( if you create your own website)
- By using an SEO plugin (= extension you can add to your website) on your website, you’ll get tips on what you can do to optimize.
- customize the meta description ( = what appears in Google in the search function) (if you create your own website)
Copying can be expensive
Under no circumstances should you copy texts from other websites. First, you risk getting an expensive warning. Even a single written off sentence can cost you 10,000, – €. Second, Google also notices and evaluates your website, which indirectly costs you dearly. So copying never pays off. Always write your own texts in your own language. And by the way, your visitors will be happy if they do not read the same on every website.